Loans for Immigrants

Loans for EB-1, EB-2, F-1, H-1B, L, or O visa applicants and holders

While ProfVal can help you with your Expert Opinion Letter(s), Professional Plan, or Immigration Business Plan, we cannot provide loans. And let's be honest... moving to the U.S. is expensive.


Some of our clients have asked us for advice on moving to the U.S., so we've done the research to identify a financial services company focused on affordable and quality loans for immigrants, visa holders, and U.S. citizens. After comparing 

The company we've selected is Stilt.  

Their motto is "Loans for immigrants and underserved" and they write that:

"No cosigner required  - No prepayment fees* - Checking for rate won't impact credit score"

Make sure you check their current terms and conditions. We've embedded their website below, but you can visit it directly if you prefer.

*ProfVal and Stilt are separate companies.

Read ProfVal's Research Blog